- deploy # name of your deployment job
variables: # you can find those secrets directly in your Escape Application Settings
- ESCAPE_APPLICATION_ID: $ESCAPE_APPLICATION_ID
- ESCAPE_API_KEY: $ESCAPE_API_KEY
- npm install -g @escape.tech/action
- npm show @escape.tech/action version
ESCAPE_APPLICATION_ID string required
The id of the application on Escape that will be scanned continuously.
You can find it in your Escape application settings.
ESCAPE_API_KEY string required
Your API key on the Escape platform.
You can find it in your Escape settings.
The timeout of the job. If set to 0, the scan will be started, but the job will not wait for it to be finished before terminating.
The triggered scan will run asynchronously on Escape, and your team will be notified once it is done using your desired notifications settings.
See the configuration override section.
See the commit identification section.